Thursday, 15 January 2015

CHA launch -Classic Cameos and Thinking of You – a card from Mandy


I have been creating a quick little project for you with a couple of the fabulous new releases from Tonic Studios launched this week live from California (lucky them we say!).
I have worked with elements of the ‘Thinking of You’ Die Set together with the ‘Cameo Creative Classic Cameos Set 1.  This is a fantastic collection with such value built into the sets with the amount of dies you get in one set!

For more details on how I made this card, pop over to my blog post here.
Tonic products I used


  • Tonic Studios Thinking of You Die Set – 191E
  • Tonic Studios Royal Fern Die Set – 657E
  • Tonic Studios Mixed Oval Layering Die Set – 485E
  • Tonic Studio Cameo Creative Classic Cameos Set 1 –51E
  • Tonic Studios Funky Glue – 420E

I hope you have been inspired.

Don't forget to watch Tonic at 8pm on Create and craft today


No comments:

Post a Comment