Sunday, 18 January 2015

Beautiful Wishes - a cameo creative card from Edna


Hello . I hope you are well. Thank you for calling in today.
Time to show off the Cameo strip dies. :) 

These are ingenious dies that have gorgeous matching papers and all sorts of additional little dies to cut out apertures or add layers as you like. They are also beautifully sized to take the new resin Cameos that are simply out of this world. I think you've guessed I'm a Cameo fan. :)

Tonic - Twine buckle strip die
Papers - Cameo bouquet
Royal fern 
Daisies from Floral Frame hugger die set
Inside the card

Victoria embossing folder
Butterfly Bracelet oval die
Harriet and Helena header die set
Fae Trellis Keepsake die
Sentiment topper from Loving Birthday sentiments
Have a good day!


see Edna's original post on her blog here.

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, such a pretty Card Edna! I cannt wait to work with this lovely dies, greetings from Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the card when I first saw it, then it went to another level with the inside! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lesley. I love doing this with my cards so that the recipient will get a wee surprise when they open it. :) Edna x

    ReplyDelete