Monday, 22 December 2014

Tonic Studios Rococo Dragonfly Brooch Project - an idea from Mandy



Hi Everyone
I have a quick and easy project for you today using the new Dragonfly Brooch die simply as a brooch – who would have thunk! ..lol  

For more details on how I built up the layers and made this brooch, pop over to my blog here.




Tonic Products used...
Tonic Studios Rococo Dragonfly Brooch Die – 76E
Tonic Tacky Glue


I hope you have been inspired.

Thanks for Popping By
xx



See Mandy's original post on her blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Super cool. This is gorgeous :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragonfly's or butterfly's, you can't go wrong , will pop over to your blog to see how it's done, I love it!!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Mandy, what a great idea x x x

    ReplyDelete