Thursday, 4 December 2014

Style is Eternal - an elegant post from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I have another of the beautiful Millinery dies to share with you today.

Tonic -  Windsor Wide brim die set
Oval layering dies
Hero Arts - sentiment stamp
Style and lady stamp - Graphicus

I stamped the HA stamp randomly onto a sheet of card stock and cut out a border strip for my card. I knew I had a lady sporting a wide brimmed hat in my stamp collection so after a bit of a search I found her. 
The frame was cut using the oval layering dies, the hat stand is from the large lacy bow set.
I've added some pearls to the hat and a black dazzler to the bow to complete the card. 



See Edna's original post on her blog here. 


2 comments:

  1. Very elegant indeed, Edna, I just love the monochrome look too x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I love the way the hats look so good on their own. Fab.

    ReplyDelete