Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Oval gift box - an idea from Doda


Tonic Studios have done it again -created some more beautiful dies for us all to play with.
I decided to use the lovely new oval die set to decorate a pretty box. The box started life as one of those kraft paper coloured papier mache box blanks . You can buy them at Hobbycraft, and many other craft shops.
I covered mine with pretty Tonic Vintage paper and decorated with the dies.
Inside is pretty too as I have lined it with more of Tonic's papers.




The little feet were made from some beads I had in my stash. I think it gives the box a cute quirky look.


...but you'll have to wait to see what I made to go inside the box until my next post. 
Don't miss the shows with Jodie today on Ideal World and Create and Craft. You can check out the schedule on their website here. 


Stay warm and cosy wherever you are . 


See my original post on my blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Doda. Love the way you have covered this box and the lovely detail with the accents. Can't wait to see what's inside! x Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and the bead feet are such a clever idea.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete