Saturday, 20 December 2014

It's a cracker of a post from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I had a bit of a dilemma choosing which Christmas decorations to use for my table You can read about that here. In the end, I went for the square cracker and finished the decoration and love it !

I bought all sorts of bits and bobs at my local nursery for my advent calendars and I found a jar of tiny cones, some red berries, cinnamon sticks and greenery. I am so glad they weren't wasted and I've ended up with really Christmassy crackers as a result.
I'm making gingham ones for the boys without the foliage! Decoration on those to be decided. :)

Here is the finished result. Hope you likey!


Tonic - Square Cracker Keepsake die
Christmas Keepsake  inserts

Another view - the wooden star is covered with Gilding Blush - gold leaf and edged with gathered twigs distress ink


Have a super day. 
Thank you for calling in.


see Edna's original post on her blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - really classy - am new to card making - have lots of T & L & Tonic dies & am really enjoying crafting - look forward to the day that I can make as good as you - talented lady - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , what a beautiful design, so much better than the ones that you can buy in the shops.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love Kraft for Christmas. Bet your table looked amazing, Happy Christmas and Bright New Year to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Edna, I bet your crackers were a hit, I love the embellishments x x x

    ReplyDelete