Saturday, 6 December 2014

I Miss You card - from Doda

Is anyone else counting the days until their student children are home for the holidays? I know I am. This " I Miss You" card was made using Tonic's latest dies. I love the font of the sentiment dies...so pretty. I am particularly fond of the feather die from the Millinery set too.

 It is silver holographic card I have used for the feather, but it picks up a whole rainbow of colours as you look at it from different angles. Very eye catching.

Is everyone finding time for their crafting fix just now?

Have a lovely day


See my original post on my blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Doda, love the embossing too x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. You are always so sweet with your comments.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card, the feather die is quite unusual.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete