Tuesday, 9 December 2014

for Someone Special - A card from Edna

Welcome to the blog today.
Tonic Studios have a new launch POTD on Ideal World tonight at 9.00pm. Jodie will be showing off the new dies and demoing with some fab inspiration from the team. Don't forget to make a date and join her. :)

Today's card features the beautiful Someone Special Essentials die set. This set has 12 dies including layering hearts, gorgeous corners and accents, sentiment and a lovely strip die too. 


Tonic - Essentials 'Someone Special' die set, new Rococo Petite 'Delicate Dragonfly'
I've cut the decorative corner four times and adhered it to the card to make a frame for the central sentiment.
 I've decorated the front of the card with some clear gems and tiny sequins that catch the light beautifully and really sparkle.

I made an exploding insert (my name - I've no idea what it's called!) and attached some of the delicate dragonflies so that they pop up when the card is opened.
I've bordered the insert with the gorgeous strip die included in the main set.

I hope you enjoy this one today. Don't forget about the launch show - if you're a Tonic-aholic you won't want to miss it. :)

Have a great day! 

see Edna's original post on her blog here.

1 comment: