Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Dream, Inspire...new Tonic Studios release - a card from Edna


Hello. This card shows some of the latest Tonic dies due to be launched on Ideal World at 9.00pm tonight.

There are beautiful words and new Rococo dies both regular and petite sizes with lots to choose from for your creations.

Tonic - Inspiration sentiments, With Love die set, Rococo Dragonfly brooch, Amelia embossing folder
Kaleidoscope Riviera ink pad
Brayer
Glitter film



I've brayered the background with the Kaleidoscope ink pad. I then spritzed the residual ink on the craft mat with water and placed the brayered card on top to pick up all the ink. I love the finished results. 
The dragonfly is on a mat created with black card stock covered with glitter film and embossed with the Amelia folder. 
I've cut the dragonfly from the brayered card stock, layered it up and then sprayed it and the words with Iridescent glitter spray


I've used the gorgeous Inspire word and frame for the card stopper. I cut the word in black card stock and inserted the letters back into the die cut.

I'm sure you will really enjoy the  new dies - don't forget to tune in!

See Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment