Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Dragonfly Brooch Die and With Love Die Set – a card from Mandy


Hi Everyone

Tonic have done it again with these dies – gorgeous the only way to describe them!
  
The Dragonfly Brooch is one of the latest designs in the Rococo range- full of glorious details in the wings. The With Love Die Set is a is a complete kit in one pack.  It includes a border, corners and fancy oval layers too and there are detail elements in there as well.  This is great for beginner card makers and will make a fantastic gift for them. 


In my card I have used the border from the With Love set and the Dragonfly Brooch die.  I cut the borders from the Forever Vintage decorative paper pack plus 2 Dragonflies.  I cut a 3rd Dragonfly from pink card. 


I glued the borders to the front of a white card.  I added pearls to decorate the flowers and layered the Dragonfly Brooch leaving the wings free.  I also die cut the word ‘life’ from the Expressions Sentiment set.  I glued the word and the dragonfly to the front of the card.  The card is finished with pearls and a bow.  A really quick and easy card to make.

What I Used
Tonic Rococo Dragonfly Brooch Die – 76E
Tonic Sentimentals With Love Die Set – 192E
Tonic Expressions Sentiment Die Set – 368E
Tonic Tacky Glue

I hope you have been inspired. Watch the launch tonight, 9th December, at 9pm on Ideal World.

Thanks for Popping By



See Mandy's original post on her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Mandy, the dragonfly die is delightful.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete