Monday, 8 December 2014

Daughter...a card from Edna


Good morning. My card today uses the cute and sassy Ascot Pill Box die set.
I've used toning pearlescent and plain card stock for a subtle effect.
Tonic - Ascot Pillbox Hat Set, Twined Lily frame and matching border punch.
Daughter Sentiment from the Family Members Die set 2 collection



I punched the border on the pale blue plain cardstock and backed it with the pearlescent card. I then cut the edge of the card to follow the lovely gentle scallop of the punched edge. 
The daughter sentiment has been drop shadowed with black to help it stand out from the background. 



I cut the hat in black and also offset the little hearts in black to bring the colour scheme together. 
I added a few matching pearls to complete the card.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a great day!



See Edna's original post on her blog here.

Plus click on the pictures to see Edna's blogposts about her beautiful Advent calendars..



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Stunning projects Edna, I love each and every one of them - amazing x x x

    ReplyDelete