Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Canvas Cameo using Tonic Studios Ascot Pillbox and Lych Gate Wish Die Sets - an idea from Mandy



Hi Everyone


Today I have an easy to do canvas project for you to have a look at.  I love these new dies and have lots of ideas of things you can do with them.
This canvas is such an easy project so is great for beginners too.

For more details of how to make this  8” x 8” box canvas pop over to my blog post. 

Tonic Products used...

  • Tonic Studios Millinery Shop Die Set  – Ascot Pillowbox 15e
  • Tonic Studios Verso Strip Die Set - Lych Gate Wish 65e
  • Forever Moments Antique Crackle Base Coat 31e
  • Forever Moments Antique Crackle Top Coat 32e
  • Forever Moments Gilding Paste - Gold Leaf 37e
I hope you have been inspired.

Thanks for Popping By

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mandy, what a truly lovely project - love the dies - I bought the word dies but just couldn't stretch to cameo's I already have 3 payments coming out of this month and they are all tonic purchases lol....

    ReplyDelete