Wednesday, 12 November 2014

You are one of a kind - a card from Edna




       Good morning and welcome to the blog.
I've another sample from the latest Tonic Studios launch to share with you today.

I've loved working with these dies and I hope you enjoyed the demos brought to you by Jodie on Create and Craft. I still get a real buzz from watching something I've been working with on my craft desk appearing on TV and being demoed! 



Tonic - Believe/Love Frame die set; Floral frames for the flowers and leaves
Sentiment - New topper set from Tonic
Annabel embossing folder
Petite petal pairs punch for the flower centres
Shabby shutters distress ink


I just love the pin prick detail on the edge of the oval die. It's not something I would want to do very often and I very much doubt I'd get it so even by hand. The little hearts are all embossed and are so dainty. I think this has to be one of my favourite sets so far! 

Hope you enjoy this one today.
Have a lovely day!




PS. To see a tutorial on how Edna creates her inlaid die cut cards, pop over to her blogpost  here



2 comments:

  1. Your cards are Fabulous Edna!! Going to your blog to see how you made them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Edna, I must join your blog x x x

    ReplyDelete