Sunday, 9 November 2014

Winter Wishes - a card from Edna


On to today's card. Now I have to say that I did ink the edges of the punched borders before I posted this one off to Tonic but I hadn't time to take another pic so you will just have to imagine it. :) 


Tonic - Christmas header die, Just for You Pansy Topper die set, Delicate Lattice border punch, Rococo Poinsettia wreath die, Christmas Sentiment topper
Papers - First Edition Gilded Winter 




The pansy topper die is exquisite. As with all Verso dies it can be cut inside or outside the card and it makes a beautiful background for one of the ready made Tonic toppers or for a topper you stamp, print or include from a kit. 


I hope you enjoy this one today.
Have a great week end and don't forget to watch the shows with Jodie at 4, 6 and 10.00 pm today.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work Edna, you make some truly beautiful cards x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card love it Bev

    ReplyDelete