Friday, 7 November 2014

Simple Christmas card - an idea from Edna


Good morning.
I've a lovely simple Christmas card to share today.
A quick and easy make if you have to do a lot of cards in a hurry!


I cut down an 8 x 8" scalloped square card and kept the scallops on the bottom.
The Christmas wreath is made by cutting the Wild Vine circle die three times with varying card stocks.
The sentiment is from the Tonic topper sentiment sheets
The bow is the small Dainty bow 
I've added a couple of little jingle bells and some pearls to finish.


I've used matching card stock for the insert.

That's it from me today. Have fun with your dies and happy crafting!

See you soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Like this wonderful and simple holiday card. Will try to make with modifications to accommodate what is in my collection of dies. Thank you for this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete