Thursday, 27 November 2014

Ribbon storage box decorated with the new millinery dies - an idea from Doda

I bought one of those kraft papier mache boxes to cover with the delightful Tonic Vintage papers. I then used the new Millinery dies to decorate the lid to make this useful and pretty box for storing ribbons in. I also used one of Tonic's gorgeous library handles on the box to add further vintage styling. The label is black paper with white pencil writing for a chalkboard look.  I love these handles, they are so cute!
 I lined the box too...more reasons to use Tonic's lovely papers!
Don't miss the shows today on Create and Craft today, 26th November, at 1 and 6pm.


See my original post on my blog here.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Doda, the papers are lovely. That box has my name on it - lol.... My eyes are trying to glass over the fact that Tonic have more die releases. I guess a few things will drop into my basket x x x

    ReplyDelete