Monday, 17 November 2014

Love turquoise - card from RUTH

Before I go on to the details of the card, I just want to say a big "Thanks" to all the Tonic fans who came along to the Kings Hall, Belfast where I was demoing over the last few days. I loved being so close to home - it was like having my friends round to visit! And thanks so much to everyone who brought me treats! I was really touched again by how kind you all are.As you know, David was working with me again this time again and it's funny now to see how many of you are getting to know him too from our weekly travels - he loves the craic too!
Ok....on to the card...
I've used The new Tonic Studios Believe/ Love Frames Topper die set, part of the Thank You Topper die set, Sweeping Pampas and Small Lacy Bows along with paper from the 8x8  Neroli pad by Trimcraft and card from Papermill - a perfect combination :)
I'm off now to catch up after a busy few days at the show.

You can see more of my creations on my blog  - A Passion for Cards
Ruth :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth, especially the offsetting of the word Love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....Would you love to send it to me HA HA Happy Thanksgiving from me to you
    USA to UK

    ReplyDelete