Sunday, 30 November 2014

Just for you - a card from Edna


Hello. Thank you for calling in today.
I have another sample card to share today using one of the new Tonic Strip dies.

Tonic - Splendid Screen strip die
Twisted Twine frame
Just For You Pansy topper die set

A sideways view - I cut the strip die into the card on the back and front. I then cut four complete strips in the antique gold so that I could layer them over the design and give the card a bit more stability. The centre panel was raised onto 3D foam and I finished the card with an ivory satin bow and some pearls. 




See Edna's original post on her blog here.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card from Edna. Love how clean and fresh it is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I've seen this card on the C&C shows, but it is equally as beautiful as it was on TV, simple but extremely elegant.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. :) Glad you like it. x Edna

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Edna, that edge die is gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete