Friday, 14 November 2014

Just for You - a card from Edna


 Good morning. I've another sample card to show you today though the POTW sold out in double quick time!
I've made an A5 stepper card really to give the sentiment room to show it off. :)

Tonic - Floral frame topper die, Just for You Pansy die set, Sentiment topper, Rosalyn embossing folder

I embossed the back panel and the stepper part of the card for added interest.
The floral frame holds the topper beautifully but it could just as easily be a stamped sentiment or image and it would work perfectly.

I added a spot of Glossy Accents to the centre of the flower and sprinkled glitter for added bling.

Thank you for joining me, have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't afford the POTW this time, so I'm hoping they will bring it back, preferably after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beauty Edna, I need to carry you around in my pocket x x x

    ReplyDelete