Saturday, 8 November 2014

From Me to You - a card from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog.

It's the launch everyone has been waiting for - Topper dies and a gorgeous new Alphabet.
My card shows one of those beautiful toppers today.

Tonic - From Me to You inner die set, Daisy Arc corner dies, butterfly from Fae Trellis topper die set, Victoria embossing folder



I've cut out the centre of the front panel and raised it onto 3D foam. The sentiment is placed carefully into the centre so that it is recessed into the frame. A nifty wee bow on the side with a diamante slider and some 3D'd butterflies complete the card.

I hope you have a super day. Enjoy the shows today at 7 and 10pm on Create & Craft

Take care and don't get trampled in the stampede to have these much sought after dies!



(see Edna's original post on her blog here.)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Edna, i like your work very much.This is an other wonderfull card ! Sorry about my english, i am from Austria. I have a question: where can i buy this gemstone which looks like a belt buckle on the black bow? I cannot find it in Vienna.Thanks and Servus ( bye-bye) from Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ludeke. :) I bought these diamante buckles for my daughter's wedding invitations and had a few left over. I bought them from www.pinkposy.co.uk as the prices were very competitive. The shop is currently closed for maintenance but should be up and running very soon. Hope this helps. :) x Edna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome Ludeke. x Edna

      Delete