Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Diamond front card - a post from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog.
I have a diamond front card for today's share using one of the gorgeous new Tonic topper die sets.


Tonic - Believe/Love topper die set, Royal Shrub strip die
Sentiment from Tonic's Celebration topper collection
Alchemy pearlescent card stock 
Ribbon and gems from stash
White hammer card stock from Papermill


A sideways view to show the dimension on this card fold.
The bonus is that it folds down to fit a DL envelope.



You can find the template for this fold HERE if you are not already familiar with it.

Thank you for joining me I hope you have a lovely relaxing day.

Edna x

You can find Edna's original post on her blog here. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, super card, nice to see a different shape for a change. Thanks for the link to template too. I'm off to try it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley. I hope you have fun! x Edna

      Delete
  2. Really pretty card Edna, love the fold and your colour choice too x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Lovely to see you on my blog too. :) Edna x

      Delete