Thursday, 6 November 2014

Christmas card from RUTH

 Another Christmas card from me today - it seems so much closer now that it's actually only next month!

I've made the borders with the Tonic Studios Regal Strip Intrica punch.The background die is Dragonfly Delight with an extra layered rectangle.
The flower was made with the Clematis, Lily Poinsettia Punch and Stamp set and I've added tiny leaves from the Royal Fern die set.
I've used white hammered card, post box red and forest green card from Papermill for the card base, punched and die cut parts.
The beautiful patterned paper is First Edition Vintage Noel by Trimcraft.

You can see more of my creations on my blog - A Passion for Cards.

Ruth :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made this card, it is beautiful. What kind of fold is it and do you have a tutorial on how to make it.
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thanks very much. I've no idea what the fold is called but I've also made a vaiation on it which you can see here..http://apassionforcards.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/another-sample-for-saturdays-demo-at.html
      I intend adding a tutorial to my own blog as soon as I have time, so maybe you'd like to keep an eye on there. It's apassionforcards.blogspot.com. Thanks,Ruth

      Delete