Friday, 28 November 2014

Chepstow Bonnet - a card from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog today.
Oh what a feast of gorgeous dies today in the Tonic Craftinator on Create and Craft.
Check out the programmes at 10.00am and  6.00 pm to see Jodie demo these fabulous dies.

I've chosen one of the new Millinery sets called Chepstow Bonnet to begin my shares of samples made with the dies. I could just see a shop window in my mind's eye so I made a bowed front card with acetate to achieve the effect. 

 Tonic - Chepstow Bonnet
Sweeping Pampas Floral die
Boudoir Square
Feather and flower from the Chepstow Bonnet set - love that feather!
Hat Stand - Small lacy bow set
Daisies from the Floral Frames Topper die set 



A sideways view to show the 'bow'

I loved the colour combo in this card but then I'm a real ruby red fan and I would use it all the time if I could. 

There are beautiful new strip dies, wonderful sentiments and more fashionable millinery dies as well.
Don't forget to tune in and see the full range.


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, I love this card and have ordered the 3 Millinery sets. I was looking for the bow, couldn't see it, then I realised, sigh. Ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will really enjoy using these die Loraine. Have fun when they arrive! Glad you found what you were looking for ;) x Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project Edna, you are so talented- thank you for sharing x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Edna, the colours are wonderful.
    Off to watch Jodie on C&C now might have to treat myself.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete