Tuesday, 18 November 2014

A Quick Hello from Doda


Hi ! I'm just dropping by with a quick card. I've been experimenting with wood veneers this morning. I have managed to get a simple die cut but have found that anything too fancy tends to snap across the grain. Here I have used the outer die from the "I Miss You topper die set" to cut the wood which I have then finished with a light coat of furniture wax. It feels very satiny and tactile.  I love the pinprick border to this die!
The hello is cut with the new Pretoria alphabet dies ! I know I will be using these a whole lot! Love them !  More coming soon with them.

Have a lovely day


See my original post on my blog here

3 comments:

  1. Great card Doda, Wow what a fantastic idea!! Thank you for sharing your card and ideas it's much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Cal has said, well done Doda x x x

    ReplyDelete