Monday, 3 November 2014

A dainty bow Tres Belle card from Edna


Goodmorning. I've been playing with my paper clay and a gorgeous mould from Katy Sue Designs.
I've used my Tonic Amelia embossing folder, Tres Belle hand mirror tag, border die from the Thank You sentiments die set and the small Dainty bow set.
The sentiment from Anna Griffin is stamped onto the insert die from the Antique label set.

I've quilted the background card through the tag die and lightly gilded it with my Viva Decor platinum paint.
The mould from Katy Sue is the Oval Cameo and Oval Frame 2.  Pearls are from my stash.
I've painted the frame with DoCraft Artiste acrylic paint in Periwinkle, the cameo with Blanc.
The pearlescent paper is from a pack I bought ages ago from Crafter's Companion and the blue matched the card stock perfectly.



This was such a fun project to do. The mould works perfectly and the detail is amazing. I did glue each little pearl in place as there is a tiny gap between the frame and the cameo. If you had a steady hand you could use Liquid pearls or the coloured PVA pearl glue from Creative Expressions. 
The gorgeous bow was just the right size for the tag and I can see me using them like this again and again.

Thank you for calling in today.



3 comments: