Thursday, 16 October 2014

With love - a post from Edna


Good morning. 
It's Thursday already, this week is flying by. I have the great joy of looking after my little granddaughter this morning and I can't wait for her to arrive.
She's a bouncing 12lbs 12ozs now - my how they grow. She has the sweetest smile that ever was created - it lights up her whole face and she's making little 'talking' sounds that just crack me up. :)

Right oh onto today's card.
I've used the gorgeous Delicate Drape embossing folder and die set for this card.
I've simply embossed the open edge of the card and applied the strap die cut with brown card stock and backed with gold to the side.
I have also used the Keepsake Dragonfly Delight die as my focal image.


The gorgeous debossed sentiment is part of the set and this one is 'Friends Forever'


The gold ribbon is from a local shop and I've coloured clear gems with gold Promarker to embellish the corner


I think these sets are so beautiful that they don't need a lot more embellishing. They are a wonderful addition to any collection but also ideal for a beginner to die cutting.

Thank you for joining me today. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment