Saturday, 4 October 2014

Special friend - a card from Edna


Hi and welcome to the weekend on the blog.
I hope you have lots of crafty time scheduled - I know I have! 

Today's card is another of my samples from the recent Tonic Studios Idyllic launch.
I just love black and white together, I think they make a real statement. 

Tonic - Idyllic 'Jasmine Dream' die and embossing folder set
Ribbon - Beads4Crafts
Black pearls - Bobityboo Gemcrafts
White linen and black card stock from the Papermill

I love the combination of the embossing and the gorgeous die cuts. This is a simple card to make but I think very effective.

Hope you are enjoying your Tonic dies as much as I am.
See you soon!
Edna xx

6 comments:

  1. Great use of the dies ( I wish I could have bought them all). Love the strong contrast too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesley. They are lovely to work with. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Handmade in Israel. :) x

    ReplyDelete