Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Mini album and wrap - an idea from Edna



Hello and welcome!

It's staying dry here today thank goodness but we have heavy rain forecast for later. Just as well I've no plans to be out and about today then. :)

I have loved working with the new Tonic embossing folder and die sets and I think you might have guessed that the Jasmine Dream is a favourite.

I made this mini album using the dies but didn't want to put family pictures in as I'm not sure my family would appreciate being on TV so I chose a couple of my Lili of the Valley toppers instead.


I've used petal pairs punches for the flowers and the butterfly is from the Julia's Lily die set
The words are from the pillow box die and the Someone Special Affections insert die
The band is embossed using the folder from Jasmine Dream


I used the negative portion to act as a frame for my topper


I've cut the die into the card and left two decorative panels in the centre using hearts from the Affections range


The back of the project with the sentiment die in the centre.


You could of course make this much longer and include pics to suit your particular theme.
It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment