Saturday, 18 October 2014

Gallant Gate elegant card - a post from Edna


Goodmorning ! I've another card to show you from the latest launch of Idyllic and Strip dies that was going down a storm on Create and Craft this week.
It's another easy to make one but I think it has a lot of potential for many occasions.

Tonic - Gallant Gate Strip die
Rococo Bow
Antique gold card stock and matching paper - Anna Marie Designs
Pearls from my stash



I've made the insert to match the card - I think this colour way just says wedding invitation! :) A change of colour would make it a birthday/anniversary/thinking of you card and it's quick to make too. 

I die cut the bow several times to give it depth and dimension. 

I cut this one across the machine rather than lengthways because of the width of the open card. It did take a couple of goes to get it all cut out but I think it was worth it.
I cut the edge of the insert and matched it up to the edge of the card then folded it so that it would match exactly.
The narrow decorative strip is from the Gallant Gate die set. This one is so very versatile with five dies in the set and any number of ways of combining them. You will be spoilt for choice!

Hope you enjoy the shows today.

Have a super weekend !

1 comment:

  1. I have these! Please give details or tutorials please? TY

    ReplyDelete