Saturday, 11 October 2014

Beautiful Wishes - a card from Edna

Hello and welcome to the blog today.

I've another sample from the new Tonic Studios launch of the Idyllics and Strip dies.
I love this colour combo it reminds me of a box of chocolates and that's the nearest I'll ever get to chocolates these days. :)

I've used a lovely silky gold and a pearlescent purple card stock for the decorative panel on this card.


Tonic - Gallant Gate Strip die
Sentiment from Loving Birthday Sentiment topper set
Ribbon from local shop
Clear gems coloured with gold Promarker

It's a really simple card to make but I think it has a sumptuous feel. 



Don't forget the shows on Create and Craft today and join Jodie for lots of fabulous inspiration.

11TH SATURDAY
C&C - 1pm Tonic Idyllics Pick of the Week
C&C - 7pm Tonic Idyllics Pick of the Week

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment