Friday, 31 October 2014

A scrapbook page - an idea from Edna


My project to share today is, well you've guessed it, a scrapbooking page.
If you know me at all you know I don't do scrapbooking. It terrifies me!
I was asked to make a page for the current launch so here we are.

Tonic - Trailing blossom Floral die
Royal Shrub Strip die
Silhouette First Dance die set
Tag shape from the Beautiful butterfly  frame collection
Oval layering dies
Victoria embossing folder

Heartfelt Creations Daphne collection paper
Vintage seam binding
Computer generated names
Flowers from stash
Resin bird from the Ribbon Girl
Gathered twigs distress ink
Embellishment Attic bow maker
Marshmallow Glimmer mist

I only had time to take a quick pic and it hasn't caught the gorgeous gleam on the roses but it's there. :)

I love the way the blossom die hugs the centre image and draws your eye to the romantic couple.
I've called them Ernest and Mabel and printed the names onto one of the labels available in the Daphne collection papers.

Right oh! off to have a lie down and recover.
See you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Edna. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea. I'm a scrapbooking novice so your comment means a lot. x Edna

      Delete