Friday, 3 October 2014

A Card for a Special Friend - from Edna


Morning all! Where is this week going? The days are rocketing past and here we are in October already.
I think because I've been really busy and enjoying my Tonic dies etc that I just haven't noticed the time passing. I do come up for air occasionally but it's not long before I'm back in the craft room and having a play. 

This card is another sample from the recent Idyllics launch and features the gorgeous Jasmine Dream die and embossing set.


Tonic - Jasmine Dream Idyllics die set
Petal Pairs punches for the flowers
Leafy sprig - Viceroy vines butterfly set
Spun sugar distress ink
Diamond dust for the glitter on the flowers
Lots of pearls! :)



I love these sets - they are so versatile and you needn't just use them for A5 cards. They can be resized to fit a 6 x 6" just as easily. Here is a wee example:


I made a matching card for my gift box. The strap die was also used to decorate the gift box. Did I say I love these dies? :)

Thank you for calling in today. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and boxes you're a very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Linda. I find Tonic dies a dream to work with. x Edna

      Delete