Monday, 22 September 2014

The Joy of Christmas - card from RUTH

Hi, from a bright and sunny Northern Ireland :) There's no better time to get a head start on making your Christmas cards. It's easy to make elegant cards in a short time when you use the Tonic Studios Rococo dies - especially when you double layer them as I have done with the Christmas tree die on this card.
There is a gorgeous new set of dies being launched tomorrow by Tonic - I've been having a play with them and will be sharing some samples on the next day or two.

Have a lovely Monday, Ruth :)

Oooh, and if any of you are from CO Galway and would like to see this card and more feel free to call in to Mandels Art Shop, Castlebar on Saturday where I'll be demonstrating :)

You can see more of my creations on my blog -  A Passion for Cards

1 comment: