Tuesday, 30 September 2014

One for the Gents - a card from Edna


Hello,
I thought it was high time I made a gent's card and the new Tonic Studios 'Silhouette' scene dies are just perfect for the man in your life.


Tonic - Silhouette Scenes Groom die set; Watch Me Indulgence round die set
Papers - Graphic 45
Papermill buff card stock

I used the very last crumbs of this Graphic 45 paper for the mats and background of the card. I don't know what the collection is called as I only had a couple of sheets and had cut off the info strip. Doh!
I cut the Groom silhouette out of the die and backed him with the buff card stock. I love the nonchalant pose - he could be from any era and be any age - perfect for men's cards. 
A little bit of inking round the mats and watch die and it was complete. 
I know the men in my life aren't too keen on lots of fuss so I kept it fairly simple. :)


Thank you for calling in today.
Have a great week! 


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of Fred from Tonic - I love the card you used, even if you're not sure where it came from, I could substitute cogs and wheels or something. Thanks for the idea! (my die set came yesterday, so I'm itching to get going with them)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley. Have fun with your new dies. :) x Edna

      Delete