Wednesday, 17 September 2014

colourful birthday card - a post from Doda


Something a little different today. I have had this piece of colourful card for a long time waiting for something to be done with it. This card makes me think of lunar moths on a beautiful twilight star speckled sky, (not that I've ever actually seen a lunar moth.)

I thought this branch from the arborial dream dieset would look perfect as a little tree at the base of my card. The butterfly layering dies have been used to cut out the shapes rather than using the diecuts (I've saved them for another card of course.) The card didn't need much else, just a few jewels and a Happy Birthday sentiment cut with one of the dies from the Fanciful Flutter frame set.

Have a lovely day

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love this, it's absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete