Saturday, 20 September 2014

A card for a new home - an idea from Doda


Sometimes you don't need much on a card, and this frame diecut makes a great place to put a quote. The outer die is the indulgence Royal Frame. I love the way all the dies work together. There's so much you can do with these Frame die sets. They are some of my favourite die sets.


We're getting closer to finalising our house sale so are hoping to start moving out of here on the 1st October if (big IF), all goes according to plan. Lots and lots of packing to do ! But I hope to find time to craft in between :-)

Have a lovely day


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration, I've just ordered this set of dies! I love your background too, but I'm sure I can find something from my stash that would be reasonably effective.

    ReplyDelete