Thursday, 14 August 2014

Fun bookmark with the Rococo Helpers boot die - an idea from Doda


I don't know about you, but I still like to read a genuine paper book. I haven't progressed to a Kindle or suchlike as yet, so I still like and use bookmarks.

If you are giving a book as a gift, to someone who still appreciates real books, how fun would it be place this bookmark inside their gift. Seasonal and quirky wouldn't you say? Sure to bring a smile to the recipients face. All you need is some card, and Tonic's Helper's Boot die. 

Have a lovely day







3 comments:

  1. I buy non fiction books, but read fiction on my kindle! Much more portable and easy to read in Dr/hospital waiting rooms. Also easier to read in bed.

    My real books have bigger and better illustrations for craft etc, with diagrams easy to print.

    Best of both worlds as far as I am concerned. Finally, often the story is cheaper or better still, free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that last comment pertains to kindles, but jumped when I was typing it. Sorry.(I'd have modified it if I was given the option).

      Delete