Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Dragonfly Delight card - with love from Doda


Like Ruth, I adore this new  "Dragonfly Delight" Indulgence keepsake frame. It is   a delightful and welcome addition to the Keepsake frames range. Just wait until you see the Fanciful Flutter - it's gorgeous too!

I have embellished further with flat back pearls and crystals. The teeny tiny crystals I used to embellish the dragonfly's antennae are actually from a pack designed to be used to decorate finger nails. They are too fiddly to use with just your fingers, but my trick is to mould a tiny bit of beeswax onto the end of a needle and use that to pick up and place the crystals.

I know you are going to enjoy the shows with Jo. Catch her for the launch of this lovely new die and many more on Create and Craft TV, today, Tuesday the 5th of August at 1pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment