Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Dragonfly Delight - card from RUTH

 I think I've just found my "new favourite" die!...isn't it beautiful? This is the new Dragonfly Delight Frame and Insert die set from Tonic Studios. I just love how the dragonfly's wings can be shaped.
These dies and other beautiful sets will be launched on Create and Craft TODAY at 1.00pm - you'll not want to miss it ;)
It's one of those dies which made me reach for gorgeous floral paper - Bella Rose by Trimcraft. My Peruvian Lily Punch and Stamp set was put to good use to make a big focal flower with 4 smaller ones from coordinating paper and inked edges. I've also made a border with the Tonic Studios Dotty border punch and added some gems.



 See you soon, 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I'll be watching! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ordered POD and the dragonfly and butterfly frame, unsure of the fae fairies in case I was duplicating what I have xx, love your card

    ReplyDelete