Saturday, 2 August 2014

A Question from Dips - When's A Corner Not A Corner?

When you use 4 Tiara Corner Die Cuts to create a pretty focal point!
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Verso Tiara Corner Die, Layering Scallop Circle Dies, Layering Circle and Square Dies, Grand Calibur 
Paper and Card: Stardream Card
Embellishments: Rhinestone Button 

I created the focal point by cutting 4 die cuts from white pearlescent card using the larger die in the Tonic Studios Tiara Corner die set, then layered them together to create a really interesting focal point.  I then cut 2 mats using the layering square dies, and cut aperatures with the layering circle dies.

I had to limit myself to just adding the one bit of bling, I still get twitchy fingers when I "finish" a clean and simple card, I do find hard not to add just a bit more!

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Thats gorgeous. No need for anything else. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nifty idea for using a corner die! Well done.

    ReplyDelete