Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Tonic squeeze box die....you're a star !!! - an idea from Doda


I've had a bit of a play with the Tonic squeeze box die and made it into a large star ornament. It took 8 die cuts to make the star. I decorated it by painting several layers of acrylic paint, and using a crackle effect glaze. 


It is then coated in glitter Mod Podge (although it doesn't really show up in the pictures.) It could be decorated in so many ways. How about white or gold card run through an embossing folder. 

If you are interested in learning how I made this from the squeeze box die, let me know :-)
Have a lovely day ! 

oh...and don't forget to watch Jodie on Create and Craft today at 12, 3 and 5pm and on Ideal World at 10am, 1, 4 and 7 pm 


2 comments:

  1. Having ordered this die today, I would be interested to know how you made this star.
    Gill Chidgey

    ReplyDelete
  2. just waiting for all the dies to arrive how did you make this please

    ReplyDelete