Sunday, 20 July 2014

Sassy Heels - a card from RUTH


This gorgeous strappy shoe die is so ornate in itself that it doesn't need much added to the card but since I have a pair of turquoise shoes with gold heels and an embossing folder to match (!) I cut out the heel in gold and added it on top.
The Sassy Heels die is one of the new Tonic Studios Rococo dies.
The little Emily corner die and the gold Frond Finesse swirls look like they were made to match :)

Catch the Rococo dies on Create and Craft again at 7.00pm and 9.00pm this evening :)

You can see more of my creations on my blog - A Passion for Cards

Ruth :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth. Now, I need to know what shoe size you take. I feel the need to borrow them coming on. LOL :) Edna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Size 5, Edna! And comfy too :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Ruth, love the colour of your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete