Saturday, 5 July 2014

Déjà vu From Dips

When I published this final card in my wedding series, I messed it up and it didn't make it to Tonic's Facebook timeline.  So I am republishing this blogpost for those that missed it the first time round (but with apologies for those for whom this is Déjà vu From Dips)!

Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Affections Square Vines Dies, Mr and Mrs Die, Grand Calibur 
Paper and Card: Stardream
Embellishments: narrow double satin ribbon, flatback crystals
Featuring the Mr and Mrs Die Set, I think that this card styple would make a perfect card for either a post-wedding Thank You card or to display the Menu at the Wedding Reception.
Here's a close up look.  If you are wondering how I created this filigree card base, I have a step-by-step tutorial on my blog here.

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather!

















No comments:

Post a Comment