Thursday, 31 July 2014

butterfly notebook - header die idea from Doda


Here's a little idea using Tonic's header dies. I've used the Butterfly header die and made a little notebook with magnetic closure and a space for a pencil. I made mine from scratch, but if you shop around I am sure you can find a notebook you could cover in the same way, or you could cut one down to size to fit with the header dies. A little notebook would make a thoughtful little gift for someone special. And won't cost too much to pop in the post either. 


(I have to confess I am a bit of a stationery addict. There's nothing I like better than a new notebook or new writing or drawing implements. )

And as I am a bit of a card and paperholic too, making a new notebook all by myself really gives me a thrill! 
Have any of you ever made your own notebooks? 

Summer forgot about us in the Highlands today...hope it's back soon !
Happy crafting


2 comments:

  1. love it, saw it on the e-mail blog but it is always shown giant size, today though it wouldnot open on fb and had to go to another browser xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has been forgetting us too, in the NW of Ireland. Never mind, the sun just peeped out through a little gap in the clouds. I too am a stationary nut, so this notebook is right up my street, I love it.

    ReplyDelete