Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Tent gift bag dies - not just for gift bags - a card from Doda

One of my favourite new dies is this oval one that comes with the tent gift bag set.

Here I have cut them very close together in a strip of three and then used my craft knife to cut away any extra bits. Being Tonic, it has the versatile option of being able to cut the oval in the centre out, and I have to say, it's a perfectly shaped oval...just the right proportions. In my next post , I'll show you what else I have done with the oval die.
Of course, I love the box that comes with this die too, and I know that it is going to be very well used for many occasions.

Talking of the tent box die, Jo has put together a clever little tutorial for you to show you how to elongate the tent box ...check it out here.

Don't miss the show on Create and Craft TV tonight at 10pm


2 comments:

  1. I love the way Tonic dies are so multifunctional and this one is no exception. Thank you for sharing this lovely idea Doda. x

    ReplyDelete