Tuesday, 24 June 2014

From Dips - You Spoil Us, Ambassador!

I do like making little boxes and bon-bon holders, so as soon as I received the new Balloon Weight Keepsake Box Die from Tonic Studios, I was very happy.  But wait, I hear you say, the picture's of a tray not a box, just perfect for any Ambassador wanting to spoil his guests!
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Balloon Weight Keepsake Box Dies, Tonic Studios Doily Punch, Grand Calibur 
Paper and Card: Textured, First Edition
Embellishments: Ferro Rocher (yum)!

As you know, I always like to show you how to use your dies in different ways, so when you see this new die, don't just think of boxes!  All it took to transform the box template into a a tray die cut was my craft knife and a metal ruler.

Here's another look of this new box (come tray)!


Keep popping back, I have more alternative ideas to come!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely box great idea but would be nice to know the way you converted it, any instructions plz ps,are you sharing those choccies lol

    ReplyDelete