Thursday, 5 June 2014

Affections 2 - Honeymoon savings bank - an idea from Doda


Goodmorning crafters ! Firstly, don't forget that Jodie will be on Create and Craft today at 3, 5 and 10pm sharing lots of tips and inspiration. Also, anyone wanting to see the purse demo - Jodie will be showing you how at 3pm. So set the recorder !

And now onto my post for the day. I bought one of those cheap savings banks you can buy in poundstores and bargain stores. I decorated it with embossed paper and the new Affections dies. Added some lace, pearls and ribbon, and made the Honeymoon Fund disc for the top with my home printer and cut it out with the circle layering dies.

This would be a fun item to have at a bridal shower...or even at a wedding. Guests could put a few coins in so the Bride and Groom have a little extra pocket money to spend on their honeymoon.

Have a lovely day - and if it's raining it's a good excuse not to have to do the gardening - you can stay dry and do some crafting instead!





1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I caved in and ordered the whole lot yesterday, so they are on their way as I type.

    ReplyDelete