Tuesday, 17 June 2014

A quick and simple card idea using the new die - a post from Doda

With a gorgeous diecut like this in the middle of the card, it doesn't need much else.

I've added my favourite little butterfly from the latest set of dies, and the leaf is from the Bird on a Branch die set.

The Tonic Studio Special is on Create and Craft TV at 2pm and 10pm today. Don't miss it!

Don't forget,if you can't get to the TV, you can watch on your tab or smartphone with the app, or on your PC.

Have a lovely day




4 comments:

  1. Nice card and lovely insert. Love these new frames but wish they had included a die to cut each insert when the pre-printed ones run out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I think there may or may not be something in the works regarding that ....shhhhh! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I caved and ordered this set, I had some birthday money, so it's on its way now, but I wish it didn't take 10 days to get here in Ireland. I have an awful wait, and I'm really jealous when some viewers email in to say theirs have arrived, whilst you are still demo-ing a 4 day deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope they arrive quickly for you Lesley :-)

      Delete