Sunday, 4 May 2014

Peaches and Cream with Pave Pearls - a post from Dips

Elegance Verso Header Fold Die & Mum Family Members Tonic Studios
I didn't get an awful lot of time to create my samples for this launch, as they only arrived the day before publising.

However, great dies mean you don't need an awful lot of time to be able to create a lovely card as the dies do the hardwork for you, hopefully you agree?

So here I've gone to town with lots of pave pearls  which I've combined with filigree fretwork in one of the Ornate Elegance header sets.    I used the fretwork header to create an inset fretwork detail to the top and bottom of my card base, which I then paved with peach flatback pearls.  

And doesn't the Mum Sentiment from the Family Members Die Set work absolutely perfectly with the Vintage Frame Tag - just the perfect size and style for this card.  A few more peach and ivory pearls, and viola, an elegant and classy card that any Mum would love to receive, but also a really quick and easy card to make.

Do you like this style of card, I hope so, but do let me know what you think?  Keep watching all the lovely demos from Jodie over on Create and Craft.  Happy viewing and crafting,

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be another few days for me to get my hands on the header dies, as I live in Ireland. Horrible wet and windy day today, so I've decided to stay in bed as I have a chest infection. So nice to see such a pretty card, and I'll definitely try my dies out this way - the pearls really enhance the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card especially the colours and the pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, very pleased you like it and hope you enjoy your dies xx

    ReplyDelete