Thursday, 29 May 2014

New Indulgence affections - wedding card from RUTH

The time has come to share photos of cards with the gorgeous new Tonic Studios Indulgence Affections release - there will be plenty of cards etc over the next few days as I've been busy!
You'll not want to miss these - just look at this combination, it's perfect for wedding stationery.etc.

You'll be able to see the cards I made along with others on Create and Craft tomorrow from 12.00noon :)

I've made a criss cross style card using the Mr & Mrs die on top of a Square vine base die cut as the card insert.
The outside has panels embossed with the folder and Dotty border punch.

Garter style using the First Crush die set

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you do something you love!best wedding songs

    ReplyDelete